Monday, March 7, 2016

"EXISTENTIAL", A KUBRICK MEMORIAL BY SULAIMAN

I received a wonderful surprise this morning from a regular reader of this blog. He writes:
"Hey Jerky,

I hope you’re well.

First off - thanks for always keeping me posted with the latest and creative Kubrick news. It’s a bookmark I always find myself re-visiting! In the meantime, I wanted to share with you my visual interpretation of Stanley Kubrick’s answer, when asked ‘If life is so purposeless, do you feel it’s worth living’ in an interview for Playboy (of all the publications) back in 1968.

The short piece is made using archive footage from the Pre-linger Archive, going through over 10GBs of footage to tell Stanley’s fascinating answer.

As it’s the anniversary of his death, I thought you guys might want to share it in commemoration of the great Stanley!

All the best,
Sulaiman
Here's the video, which I think is wonderful. Thank you, Sulaiman!

No comments:

Post a Comment